Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lizzy the Music-Loving Lizard is Back!


I just love music! Read on to find out what Lizzy the Lizard likes to listen to!

Hey, it's me Lizzy and it's time to show you a new playlist! Now I'm gonna show you four more songs to add in your collection. Now I know what you're thinking: why would I want to write about songs? Well, first of all, music has been played since the beginning of mankind (and lizard-kind) . . . well almost. I think the first time music was mentioned was in Genesis 4:20-21. “Adah gave birth to Jabal; he was the father of those who live in tents and raise livestock. His brother’s name was Jubal; he was the father of all who play stringed instruments and pipes.” Well here you go:
  1. Fireworks by Katy Perry- Okay so I'm not a huge fan of her, but I just love this song! It's sort of party music . . . I guess. It inspires you to break out of your hell (figuratively speaking) and show your real potential to the world.
  2. Grenade by Bruno Mars- It's a song where a man is in love with a woman who doesn't like him back. However, the man sings about how he would give up his life for her in which he wants her to love him. It's a really good and clean song.
  3. Heart of courage by Two steps from Hell- Literally just music, a tune and not a song. It's just I don't know this powerful feeling. I bet you've all heard it before . . .
  4. Dynamite by Taio Cruz- It's a great party song and very energetic. It's one of the song that Chyna Ann Mcclain sings on the Disney TV show, A.N.T. Farm.
Yeah it's short I know but my main article is on the main blog. Anyway, be sure to check out my story with Mr. Smiley, Daniel, me, and the rest of the reporters on Wattpad.com- Shattered Trust by Katrina 398. The prologue is up the adventure is about to begin!



Written by: Mr. Smiley
Photographer: Daniel P. Smithwater
Edited by: Christian Ryan, Joy Hammond
 
*Advertisement*

We here at Smiley’s News, I have been working night and day to get articles ready. I could really use some help! So we are looking for people interested in writing (especially kids and teens). If you are interested, PLEASE(!) send an email to animaladventures@aol.com and save me from working night and day! I’m exhausted!


Weekly Cartoons



Next Issue: Re-run Article: A Gobbler's Protest

No comments:

Post a Comment