Thursday, May 23, 2013

Introducing Lizzy, the New Assistant at Smiley's News!

Hello everyone! It's me, Mr. Smiley! We have a new writer here at Smiley's News. Here name is Lizzy the Lizard and though she may be cold-blooded, she's quite quick on her feet, curious and talkative (she moves so fast you can hardly tell she's cold-blooded!). Anyway, don't let me steal the show, here's what Lizzy has to say about herself:

Hi my name is Lizzy, Lizzy the lizard. I am the newest member...or helper on at Smiley's News. I'm always curious and sometimes find myself getting in trouble (good thing my tail is a distraction for predators!). I like to discover new and interesting things to see and eat!

Lizzy's first article is the post just below the post you are reading right now. So let's read!

No comments:

Post a Comment