Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shattered Trust Sneakpeak

Lizzy here and I'm going to report, an exciting new book coming out soon. If you like reading A Stolen Story, a series of articles we've recently published, then you will like to read this!
"You are all about to be tested," said a voice.
On October 26,
"Mr. Smiley, You've got to come see this," shouted Lizzy, gasping for breath.
a newspaper company...
"They appeared out of nowhere," responded Tina, "They call themselves the News raid company!"
wreaks havoc on the Animal Adventures Inc,
"Sorry about this," said a police officer, taking out a pair of handcuffs, "Mr. Smiley...your under arrest."
claiming that Mr. Smiley is a thief and a traitor.
"Without Mr. Smiley, our paper could be shut down," Daniel P. Smithwater sighed, "permanently."
Now it's up to Lizzy, Nathaniel, and the rest of the reporters...
"Okay, now here's the plan," Liz pointed.
to clear his name.
"I know liars when I see them," stated officer Benjamin, walking around Mr. Smiley, "and you are."
Meeting new Allies...
"Selina! What are you doing here?" asks Nathaniel, caught off guard.
Unlocking the past...
"I never thought he'd play so low," Selina trembled.
Sinking into traps...
"Here!" exclaims a reporter, "She stole my story!"
Lizzy froze in place as she spotted a piece of paper on her desk that wasn't there before.
and making negotiations.
"Hello Mr. Smiley," said a voice, "Remember me?"
Mr. Smiley gasped.
"I have come to give you a proposal."
"I am not a thief!" shouts Mr. Smiley. "Or a traitor!
Will the AAI survive?

Shattered Trust, coming soon.

I can't believe that Mr. Smiley, Daniel, and I are actually in a book (even if it is fictitious). Well so long for now! Tune in next time to learn about trees of Intrigue.



Written by: Lizzy the Lizard
Photographer: Daniel P. Smithwater
Edited by: Christian Ryan, Joy Hammond & Mr. Smiley

PS: Due to some bugs we've been experiencing, the articles on Smiley's News are not newest to oldest and are a bit out of order, sorry for the inconvenience!

*Advertisement*

We here at Smiley’s News, I have been working night and day to get articles ready. I could really use some help! So we are looking for people interested in writing (especially kids and teens). If you are interested, PLEASE(!) send an email to animaladventures@aol.com and save me from working night and day! I’m exhausted!


Weekly Cartoons




Next Issue: Mac Dee Dee's First Harvest

No comments:

Post a Comment